Taking care of your interests
Buying or selling a property can be one of the most significant decisions you will ever make. We have access to a qualified conveyancer who looks after your interests and can help ensure you avoid any pitfalls in the purchase process. In addition, they can:
- Provide advice on any legal matters that may arise during the purchase or sale of your property
- Explain all of the financial issues involved with the purchase or sale of a property, including costs, fees and stamp duty
- Advise you on the contract of sale and assist with any special conditions and negotiations
- Review the Section 32
- Ensure you meet your lender’s and vendor’s settlement requirements
- Prepare all legal transfer documents, including spousal transfers
- Organise settlement arrangements
Want to know more?
Download our Conveyancing fact sheet by clicking the button below or contact us to book your initial consultation on 9863 3111.