Helping you achieve the best result
Engaging an advocate to help you with the purchase or sale of a property will save you time and effort and assist in ensuring that you achieve the best possible result.
We have a relationship with a buyers advocate Michel Grasyan who is a licensed real estate agent and has been associated with the Bongiorno Group since 1976. Michel can help you with the purchase or sale of a property to ensure you get the best possible outcome. Michel can provide assistance with:
- Bidding at auction
- Sourcing domestic or investment residential properties
- Structuring marketing strategies for domestic or investment sales
- Negotiating purchases
- Selecting a selling agent
- Overseeing and monitoring a sales campaign on behalf of vendors
- Rental management, maintenance and tenancy matters
In addition, Michel can introduce you to a variety of technical property professionals who can advise you when appropriate. These include:
- Architects/Building inspectors
- Town planners
Want to know more?
Download our Buyers Advocate fact sheet or contact us to book your initial consultation. Call 9863 3111 or Michel 0407 317 602