Our advice process
The three steps to success
With over 47 years experience in the industry, we’ve had some time to think about, develop and refine the way we work to ensure we get the very best results for you. Here are the three key steps we take to help you achieve success.
Step 1: Financial Planning Phase
Your first meeting with us is to determine what matters most to you. It's also a great way for you to learn about our company and how we work and more importantly how we can help you! We'll talk through your:
- Reasons for coming to see us
- Financial frustrations
- Goals and objectives
- Current financial situation
This meeting usually takes 1 to 1.5 hours. At the end of it, we’ll provide you with a Financial Services Guide which sets out the range of services we offer.
When you engage us to provide advice, we will:
- Develop a plan to help you achieve your specific goals
- Present our recommendations to you
- Provide you with a written Statement of Advice
It's crucial that you understand and are comfortable with our recommendations before proceeding to implement our advice.
Step 2: The Implementation Phase
To implement the recommendations in our Statement of Advice, we will:
- List the actions to proceed
- Establish a time line for implementing the actions
- Assist you in completing the paperwork
- Manage the lodgement of applications and proposals
- Liaise with Fund Managers and Life Companies
- Ensure implementation has been completed successfully
Step 3: Wealth Management Phase
It is important you regularly review your plan to ensure it continues to meet your financial goals and objectives. Your financial journey, like your personal journey, will change over time. This forms part of the ongoing services we provide, including:
- Regular planning meetings
- Ongoing advice
- Portfolio evaluation and review
- Access to the client service team
Want to know more?
Download our Financial Planning fact sheet by clicking the button below or contact us to book your initial consultation. Call 9863 3111 or firstname.lastname@example.org